Eye On The Bay: Taiwan 1 – 3/7/11

Join us as we embark on an incredible adventure to the island of Taiwan. We begin in the capital city of Taipei and explore the food, nightlife, and get a view from atop the 2nd tallest building in the world!

Taiwan Tourism

Ritz Tours

China Airlines

More from Brian Hackney

1. Janet Mobley says:

I have always wanted to go to Taiwan. Now after only seeing eleven minutes of your show, I want to go there even more. Great show, I’ll watch all of the shows.

2. Jason says:

How can we re-watch the whole episode?

1. EOTB Staff says:

You can view the show online by clicking on the link.

3. Jack Casey says:

You will really enjoy a Taiwan vacation. I lived there for three years in Taichung(1971-1973). After I retired from the military. I worked for United at SFO it was easy for me to spend a long 4 day weekend in Taipei. And I usually did this once a month. Now once a year. This program only touches the surface of the the places to visit. The port city of Keelung and traveling the coast highway is cool. The weekend Jade Market, the National Palace Museum, Taipei 101 building, and Yangmingshan hilly park are cool also. If you like to eat the food is outstanding. However it’s not the same chinese (american chinese) food you expect here at home it’s better.

4. Jack says:

when will you show episode one again? The Mar 07,2011 eye on the bay.I was unable to watch all of it.

1. EOTB says:

You can watch the full episode by clicking on this link.

5. Iris says:

I would like to know the name of that fine restaurant on the hill of Taipei in the Mar 7th show. Would you please provide those name , address, or contact info of those restaurant, hotel, and home-stay place for viewers? Thank you

6. Chris Modlin says:

Any chance that the Taiwan series will ever be released on a separate DVD?? Please advise. Thank you.

7. Anthony Young says:

Taiwan is one of my favorite places to go in the world. The people are incredibly nice and there is so much to see or do there. My personal favorite is prawn fishing. I am so glad that “Eye on the Bay” decided to go to Taiwan I can’t believe that I missed 2 episodes already. I second the guy that commented above me, when will the DVD be released, I’ll purchase it.

8. ann says:

Is this a brand new series or a rerun of the Taiwan series from about 2 years ago?