Eye On The Bay: Banff – 3/26/12

Brian Hackney embarks on a 3-day adventure to Alberta, Canada. In Part 1, Brian explores the Canadian Rocky Mountains by visiting the stunning Banff National Park by canoe and gondola, and tries his hand at rock climbing.

VIDEO: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

For more information on everything you need to know about traveling to Alberta, visit RememberToBreathe.com

Banff National Park
www.pc.gc.ca

(403) 762-1550

Banff Gondola
www.explorerockies.com/banff-gondola

(800) 760-6934

Blue Canoe
www.banfflakelouise.com/things-to-do/summer-adventures/canoeing-kayaking/blue-canoe-rentals

(403) 760-5007

Banff Upper Hot Springs
www.hotsprings.ca

(403) 762-1515

More from Brian Hackney
Comments

1. Greg Lum Ho says:

Visited Banff when I lived in Surry,B.C for five years. Beautiful place as is all of
    B.C. with wonderful people, I now live here in San Mateo, Ca.
    Vancouver would be a great place to feature, with Stanley Park and also the
    Grouse grind at Grouse Mt.
    I enjoy your drives and stops along the way, seeing places and visiting with people here in our own back yard.
    Keep up the great work.

1. Eye on the Bay says:

Thank you so much, I’m glad you enjoyed the show!!! Thanks for the new story idea that sounds like a fun place to visit too!

2. Yoony says:

Brian can hold a show on his own. No need for a giggly, smiley sidekick. Location is beautiful! Miss the little red car though. Looking forward to tomorrow’s show.

3. Irene says:

Brian, It was wonderful meeting you at Columbia Icefield. We are looking forward to the rest of the show!

1. Eye on the Bay says:

Wonderful! We hope you enjoy it!

4. Sheila says:

My husband and I just returned from Calgary, Banff and Lake Louise last Wednesday! Your show is making me nostalgic! We went up there to watch my son play in the Canadian Golf Tour. On one of our bikes rides in Banff, we had a coyote trot along side us for about 20 minutes! What a beautiful place. I can’t wait to go back.