A’s Will Open Gates Early So Fans Can Watch Cespedes’ Batting Practice
OAKLAND (CBS SF) — The Oakland Athletics have announced that gates at O.co Coliseum will open an hour earlier on Fridays for the rest of the season to allow fans to watch slugger Yoenis Céspedes during batting practice.
Here are the dates for the Friday home games where you’ll be able to go to the park early to watch:
1. July 26 vs. Angels at 7:05pm
2. Aug. 2 vs. Rangers at 7:05pm
3. Aug. 16 vs. Indians at 7:05pm
4. Aug. 30 vs. Rays at 7:05pm
5. Sept. 6 vs. Astros at 7:05pm
6. Sept. 20 vs. Twins at 7:05pm
All gates will open at 4:30 p.m. on the above game days, with Céspedes scheduled to hit at approximately 4:40 p.m.
(Copyright 2013 CBS San Francisco. All rights reserved.)