Hey Bay Area! Plenty of wine, music, and some free stuff in this week’s “15 Things You Can Do In The Bay Area” from Geico.
- Napa Valley’s premiere wine event: Cabfest Napa Valley is February 28th-March 2nd at the Lincoln Theater in Yountville.
- Jeff Bridges and the Abiders perform Friday evening at Cabfest Napa Valley. Don’t miss that!
- The 10th annual Green 17 tour with Flogging Molly is back and for one night only at the Fox Theater in Oakland on March 14th.
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli’s one women theatrical shows are on March 7th and 8th at the Wells Fargo Center in Santa Rosa.
- Cirque du Soleil Amaluna in San Jose is coming to an end on March 2nd so get your tickets now!
- Dolci by the Bay are free weekly concerts of chamber music at 1 pm every Friday in the Bay View room at San Francisco’s Aquatic Park Center.
- Donate blood to Blood Centers of the Pacific and receive a free “off the grid” food truck dinner, Friday February 28th 4-9pm outside the Oakland Museum of California.
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market takes place on Saturday, march 1st from 8am to 2pm.
- Noise Pop Festival is throwing you over 60 shows starting February 25th through March 2nd. See the Soft White Sixties at the Chapel in San Francisco on February 28th or go see El Ten Eleven at the New Parish in Oakland on the 28th.
- On March 1st, Dr. Dog performs at the Warfield in San Francisco.
- Cheer on your San Jose Sharks for three upcoming home games at the SAP Center in San Jose. On February 26th they play against the Avalanche.
- …On February 28th, the Sharks play the Red Wings.
- …March 2nd against the Predators. (Yeah, we like hockey here, so they’re 3 of my 15 things, okay!?)
- Late night show host and comedian Chelsea Handler is bringing the Bay Area two comedy shows in one night. See Chelsea at Davies Hall in San Francisco on March 21st.
- Support diversity through food, music and arts at the weekly Mission Community Market at Mercado Plaza in the Mission of San Francisco every Thursday from 4-8pm.
That’s 15 things from Geico. 15 minutes could save you 15 per cent or more on car insurance.
I’ll talk to you on the radio!