SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A Bay Area photographer has provided a compelling view of the huge Mission Bay fire in San Francisco shot from a drone.
The drone footage was posted to YouTube and also provided to CBS San Francisco Wednesday.
- Welding Possible Cause Of San Francisco Mission Bay Fire
- Upload Your San Francisco Fire Photos
- Destroyed Apartment Units Would Have Been Sold For $630,000
- Matier: Scar Left On Developing Neighborhood
The footage was provided by professional photographer Ross Barringer, who features a number of drone images on his website.
The fire Tuesday destroyed a six-story apartment complex near AT&T Park with smoke from the inferno was widely seen across the Bay Area.
One firefighter suffered minor burns during the blaze but otherwise there were no other injuries.
- MORE PHOTOS: San Francisco Mission Bay Fire