San Francisco Muni Castro Street Station Fills With Smoke, One Worker Injured
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A faulty maintenance truck is blamed for filling a San Francisco transit station with smoke Monday morning.
The fire department started to get calls from Muni’s Castro Street Station just after 2:30 a.m. due to more exhaust than normal came out the tail pipe of an older truck causing the smoke alarm to go off.
One worker was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
The station is open as usual this morning with no reported delays.