Brazil’s Crushing Loss As Told By 7 Devastated Fans
By: Maria Perez
Yesterday was the first World Cup Semifinal match between Brazil and Germany. Either Germany ate their spinach the night before or Brazil decided to sit this one out along with Neymar, regardless it was a serious butt whooping. Watching this game you didn’t really feel bad for the Brazilian players, but the fans on the other hand… heartbreaking. It was hard to watch as tear after tear fell as each goal was scored. Here are seven dejected fans for the seven goals scored against Brazil:
7. This fan hides behind Neymar to shed his tears in private.
6. Sadness and anger bring different side effects. For some depression, others hunger. #Hangry
5. Making an elderly woman cry is punishable by law right?
4. Many fans were just plain annoyed.
“She made me put paint on my face for this?”
3. The umbrellas and ponchos are to keep the Rio De Janeiro spectators dry from all the tears not rain.
2. All the little guy wanted to see was Neymar and Brazil win… he got neither.
1. She was so over it, she didn’t even see the one goal scored by Brazil at the end.