6 Post-Retirement Moves Landon Donovan Should Make
By Chris Kral
LA Galaxy forward and MLS legend Landon Donovan announced his retirement on Thursday.
Although he’s calling it quits on the pitch, may we still see Donovan stay around the game (or not)?
Here’s our top moves Landon Donovan should make during retirement:
1. Soccer analyst.
Well, maybe not. He’s tired.
2. Become an expert gamer.
You never know.
3. Become an assistant coach for the USMNT.
4. Become an MLS expansion team owner.If David Beckham can do it in Miami(TBD), why can’t Landon Donovan?
5. Nothing. Vacation for life.Just live the dream, Landon.
6. Unretire.All the cool kids do it.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Daily Madden: Why All Players And Coaches Are Required To Participate In Media Day At The Super Bowl
- CBS Sports Analyst Peter Kostis Previews The Phoenix Open
- Raiders Fans In Los Angeles To Rally Again For Team To Move South
- Here-So-He-Won’t-Get-Fined Marshawn Lynch May Be Fined For Wearing Unauthorized Hat