6 Post-Retirement Moves Landon Donovan Should Make
By Chris Kral
LA Galaxy forward and MLS legend Landon Donovan announced his retirement on Thursday.
Although he’s calling it quits on the pitch, may we still see Donovan stay around the game (or not)?
Here’s our top moves Landon Donovan should make during retirement:
1. Soccer analyst.
Well, maybe not. He’s tired.
2. Become an expert gamer.
You never know.
3. Become an assistant coach for the USMNT.
4. Become an MLS expansion team owner.If David Beckham can do it in Miami(TBD), why can’t Landon Donovan?
5. Nothing. Vacation for life.Just live the dream, Landon.
6. Unretire.All the cool kids do it.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- This Week In Baseball: Coaches, Young Ballplayers Should Heed Smoltz’s Plea
- Frustrated A’s Fans Start Petition Demanding Ownership Starts Spending Or Sells Team
- UCSF Puts Support Behind Warriors Arena In Mission Bay, With A Catch
- Player Style Files: Chiefs Tamba Hali Enjoys Flying Through Skies and Offensive Lines