NAPA (CBS SF) — A buckling street made for an impromptu skateboarding ramp for some residents in a Napa neighborhood damaged by an early morning earthquake.
Kids on Meadowbrook Drive grabbed their boards and turned the earthquake damaged street into a mini skate park.
A picture of the fun was widely shared on social media.
“My first thought was, oh no – earthquake. And my second – cool, skate park!” one teen remarked.
- CBS SF Earthquake Coverage
- VIDEO: KPIX 5 Quake Coverage
- Magnitude 7.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
- High Probability Of Strong Aftershocks
- Major Damage To Napa Wineries
- Napa Buildings Damaged In Quake
- Vallejo Buildings Damaged In Quake
- What To Do During An Aftershock
- Earthquake Insurance (California Earthquake Authority)
- USGS Quake Data Page
- Follow @CBSSF
- Follow @KCBSNews