Napa Earthquake Damage To County Building Forces Closure Of Some Services
NAPA (CBS SF) — Officials report that multiple Napa County services will be unavailable on Monday, according to county officials.
Damage to the county building at 900 Coombs St. is too extensive to open to the public.
- Latest Earthquake Coverage
- VIDEO: KPIX 5 Quake Coverage
- Major Damage To Napa Wineries
- Napa Buildings Damaged In Quake
- Highway 37 Ramps Shut Down Pending Investigation
- What To Do During An Aftershock
- Earthquake Insurance (California Earthquake Authority)
- USGS Quake Data Page
Neither Assessor, Recorder-County Clerk nor Election services will be available to the public tomorrow, according to John Tuteur, County Clerk.
“We are working with the Board of Supervisors, Information Technology and Public Works to restore services at an alternate location as quickly as possible,” Tuteur said.
© Copyright 2014 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.