SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Three Sheriff’s Department staff members are being punished after the death of a patient found in a stairwell at San Francisco General Hospital last year.
The body of Lynn Spalding was found in the emergency stairwell two weeks after she disappeared.
The Sheriff’s Department is not releasing the names or ranks of the officers being punished, but one staff member was fired.
Disciplinary action against five others is still pending.
- Viral Video Of Texas Road Rage Incident Gets ‘Star Wars’ Treatment
- Kim Kardashian-West Talks Sexuality, Family Life, Caitlyn Jenner In San Francisco Commonwealth Club Interview
- N. California Woman Seeks Couple She Snapped Getting Engaged On The Eiffel Tower
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ Goes To Oakland For Warriors Edition Of ‘Lie Witness News’
- ‘Roaracle’ Is The Loudest NBA Arena, But Could All That Noise Affect Your Hearing?
- Watch Stephen Curry Rapping As A College Student In Recently Uncovered Video