FAIRFIELD (CBS SF) — A 9-year-old child reported missing Sunday afternoon in Fairfield has been found, police said.
Jess O’Hara was located inside Rockville Park, police said. He is safe and being reunited with his parents.
Fairfield police first received the missing person report at 1:55 p.m. and said the boy was last seen around 1:30 p.m. in the open space, hill area near Green Valley Road and Eastridge Drive.
- Viral Video Of Texas Road Rage Incident Gets ‘Star Wars’ Treatment
- Kim Kardashian-West Talks Sexuality, Family Life, Caitlyn Jenner In San Francisco Commonwealth Club Interview
- N. California Woman Seeks Couple She Snapped Getting Engaged On The Eiffel Tower
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ Goes To Oakland For Warriors Edition Of ‘Lie Witness News’
- ‘Roaracle’ Is The Loudest NBA Arena, But Could All That Noise Affect Your Hearing?
- Watch Stephen Curry Rapping As A College Student In Recently Uncovered Video
© Copyright 2015 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.