BottleRock Napa 2016 kicked off Friday and continues through Sunday. Here are some helpful tips and links for your weekend in Napa!
Click here for the full set times for all three days.
Here are our daily highlights:
FRIDAY: On the Miner Family Winery Stage see La Misa Megra (1:30), Fantastic Negrito (3:00) and Buddy Guy (6:30). Andy Grammer (2:45), Michael Franti & Spearhead (4:15), Lenny Kravitz (6:00) and Stevie Wonder (8:15) headline the JaM Cellars and check out Cheech & Chong with local celebrity Chef Chris Cosentino on the Culinary Stage.
SATURDAY: Saturday is packed with acts to spend the day with. The Midway Stage features The Pharcyde (4:30) and Ziggy Marley (6:00). Atlas Genius (7:15) and Moonalice (8:45) takes over the Miner Family Winery Stage. The JaM Cellars has The Struts (2:45), Walk The Moon (4:15), Death Cab For Cutie (6:00) and finally headliner Florence & The Machine (8:15). Plus, don’t miss Man v. Food’s Adam Richman and The Pharcyde (2:15), San Francisco 49er Dwight Clark w/ Chef Michael Mina (3:45) and Green Day’s Tree Cool & Mike Dirnt joins Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto for some Green Day Fish Filet at the Culinary Stage.
SUNDAY: Sunday you may want to hop around as there are a bunch of great acts that will overlap with 49ers Vernon Davis & Mark Sanchez w/ Chef Ari Weiswasser (1:00 Culinary Stage), X Ambassadors (3:15 Midway Stage), Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers + Taylor Hawkins of Foo Fighters w/ Chef Michael Voltaggio (3:45 Culinary Stage), The Lumineers (6:00 JaM Cellars Stage) and closing out is the Red Hot Chili Peppers (8:15 JaM Cellars Stage).
Click here to map your route to BottleRock.
CARPOOL: Uber Flat Rates From San Francisco to BottleRock: Uber is offering a free ride up to $20, enter code BOTTLEROCK16 when you download the Uber app.
Show your BottleRock ticket to ride any VINE route for free. Click here for Route Information.
Yellow Cab www.yellowcabnapa.com (707) 226-3731
Veolia Transportation www.transdevna.com (707) 253-6086
Black Tie Taxi blacktietaxi.com (707) 259-1000
Festival parking is located at the General Admission Parking 459 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA 94559. Passes MUST be prepaid and are SOLD OUT. If you didn’t prepay make sure you have cash on you to pay for parking and it could get steep!
What You Can And Can’t Bring:
The following items are prohibited from the Event Site.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
- Chairs of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13)
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverages
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Chinese Lanterns
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Tripods, Monopods, and Selfie-sticks
- Audio recording equipment
- Flags and/or flagpoles
- Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
* Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the Event Site, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. CamelBak-style water bladder carriers must have no more than two (2) main compartments and one (1) small compartment – anything larger will not be allowed. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the Event Site.
All other things BottleRock can be found at bottlerocknapavalley.com.
©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved.