3 Workers Taken To Hospital After Exposure To Carbon Monoxide At Job Site

BERKELEY (CBS SF) — Three workers were taken to the hospital and several others were affected after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at a construction site, according to Berkeley Fire Department officials.

The exposure was due to “construction activities,” according to fire officials.

There are currently no risks to anyone outside the building where the victims were working, fire officials said.

The fire department did not say what building was affected, how badly the three workers were injured, what the source of the carbon monoxide was or what time the incident occurred.

© Copyright 2016 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS San Francisco

Get The New CBS SF Bay Area Local App
Got Our Weather App?

Watch & Listen LIVE