A new government study found that drunk driving among U.S. teens is declining due to gas prices.
In politics, there are plenty of “third-rail” topics that candidates try to avoid. Seniors driving is one of them.
Californians woke up to sticker shock Friday as overnight gasoline prices jumped by up to 20 cents a gallon in some areas.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has weighed in on electric-car maker Tesla Motors: It’s a “loser.”
Sometimes there’s no correct decision about whether or not to stop when a traffic light turns yellow.
The Ryno, a one-wheeled vehicle, can more or less be ridden anywhere you can walk.
Rather than just simple updates and facelifts, many 2013 cars have been totally redesigned–especially these 10.
Some Nissan Leaf owners in Arizona are reporting a major loss in battery capacity. Is it the heat?
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety has issued new warnings for seniors who drive.
Here’s our current list of fave applications that will work on both iOS and Android.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine DefectiveThree Ohio drivers are suing Ford Motor Co., claiming the company's six-cylinder EcoBoost engine is defective.