Bay Bridge – Business
Latest SF Bay Area Bay Bridge – Business
At long last, the new, $6.4 billion eastern span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened to traffic Monday evening.
The opening of the new eastern span of the Bay Bridge Monday night marks the end of a lengthy process that began shortly after a section of the old span collapsed in the Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989
It’s been called the step-child of the mighty Bay Bridge: the East Bay span sees no crowds of tourists taking snapshots, but they may remember the segment that failed.
OAKLAND (CBS 5) – The new Bay Bridge isn’t just giving new life to the Bay Area, it’s also giving many of the workers building it a new beginning. Art Shanks has been re-energizing the […]
The Bay Area is watching the new Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge go up piece by piece, but there will be parts that won’t be stamped “Made in America.” In this Good Question: Why are portions of the new Bay Bridge being made in China?
- Phil Matier: Bay Bridge Billboards Stir Debate In Oakland 03/19/2014
- New Bay Bridge Eastern Span Opens After Low-Key Afternoon Ceremony 09/02/2013
- New Bay Bridge Opening Completes Decades-Long Dream 09/02/2013
- New Bay Bridge Span May Improve Oakland’s Image 02/03/2013
- Job Training Center Gives 2nd Chance To Workers Building Bay Bridge 02/03/2013
- Good Question: Why Are Parts Of The New Bay Bridge Made In China? KPIX 5–10/11/2010