Latest Tournament News
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- Can Chasson Randle, Stanford Cardinal Make Some Noise? In his final season with the Cardinal, Randle is the utensil which stirs the pot for Stanford, which headed into play this week with an overall mark of 18-10 (lost to Oregon on March 1 73-70) and 9-7 in league play.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- How To Win The CBS National Bracket Challenge? Listen To Dad, And Trust Your Gut The second place national winner for the CBS Local Bracket Challenge in the NCAA Tournament had actually never done any kind of brackets before, but Lija Koch listened to her dad growing up, and apparently had the instincts to win the second biggest...
- Daily Madden: 'Hungry' Huskies Make A Statement Guard Shabazz Napier led the Connecticut Huskies to the men's NCAA Championship Monday night, beating Kentucky 60-54. Before a packed house and a national TV audience, Napier took the mic during the emotional post-game celebration.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...