Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- 9 Memes Seahawks Fans Don't Want To Look At This Morning "Did that really happen?" is what Seahawks fans were asking Monday morning. Yep. And the internet isn't going to let them forget it anytime soon. Here's a look at some of the funniest memes that Seattle fans don't want to see.
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Four Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.
San Francisco 49ers
- Levi's Stadium Planning To Install Air Conditioners In Stands To Keep Fans Cool The second season at Levi’s Stadium will likely be a little more comfortable for fans now that there are plans to install air cooling units in the stands.
- NFL Launches Year-Long 'Golden' Celebration To Commemorate Super Bowl 50 The National Football League is launching a year-long Super Bowl celebration to commemorate Super Bowl 50, with gold-themed additions to stadium fields, logos, apparel – along with events to mark the golden anniversary of the title game.
- Alameda County Supes Working With Oakland, Development Firm To Keep A's, Raiders, Warriors In Town Alameda County supervisors hope new negotiations between the county, the city of Oakland and a development firm yield a plan to keep all three Oakland sports teams at the existing Oakland Coliseum site without spending taxpayer money on stadium...
- Raiders Climbing, 49ers Falling In Latest Super Bowl 50 Odds The 49ers and Raiders have made so many changes this offseason that even A's GM Billy Beane is impressed. But what do all of the player moves and coaching changes mean for each team's chances of holding the Lombardi Trophy at Levi's Stadium next...