- Daily Madden: The Down Side Of A Global NFL The Oakland Raiders will be one of three teams playing a regular season game in London next year.
- Daily Madden: The 'Conservative' Officiating In The Super Bowl There were only seven penalties called in the Super Bowl Sunday, despite other obvious infractions. "Did someone see (a penalty) and not call it, or did the official not see it," Madden told the KCBS Radio morning crew.
- Daily Madden: Will Fewer Seats Keep Raider Fans Coming? The Oakland Raiders are covering 11,000 stadium seats with tarps and lowering prices to help sell out more games.
- Daily Madden: Why The Warriors Felt The Need To Foul At the end of the Warriors' 140-109 loss to the Rockets Tuesday night, Golden State coach Mark Jackson had his team intentionally foul Rockets players to prevent them from setting an NBA record for three-pointers.
- Relatives Of 49ers TE Delanie Walker Killed In Post-Super Bowl DUI Crash The aunt and uncle of San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were killed early Monday morning by a suspected drunk driver, according to Walker.
- Kaepernick Vows To Take 49ers Back To Super Bowl Still steaming over the Super Bowl loss, Colin Kaepernick packed up his belongings in the 49ers locker room and made plans with teammates to work out this offseason.
- Daily Madden: The 49er Offensive Line Gets Its Due "Right now they're one of the best or the best offensive line in football," Madden told the KCBS Radio morning crew.
- 49ers Return Home After Near Miss In Super Bowl After a crushing loss in the Super Bowl, the San Francisco 49ers arrived at Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport Monday afternoon to a hero's welcome.