Pro Football Playoffs
- Sharks Fall 2-1 To Blues In St. Louis Brian Elliott had another standout game in net, David Backes and Jori Lehtera had goals and the St. Louis Blues opened their first Western Conference final in 15 years with a 2-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday night.
- Depth, Not Just Star Players, Takes Sharks To Playoffs San Jose's 6-3 victory Friday night over the nemesis Los Angeles Kings sent the Sharks to the second round of the playoffs.
- Sharks Blow Lead But Rally To Eliminate Kings 6-3 The Sharks blew a three-goal lead before rallying to wrap up their first-round playoff series with a 6-3 victory over the Kings in Game 5 on Friday night.
- The Denver Defense Rests The Denver Broncos defense, led by Super Bowl MVP Von Miller, stifled Cam Newton and the pyrotechnic Carolina Panthers offense.
- Team Grades: Poor Marks For Panthers Defense, Special Teams In Loss To Broncos The Carolina Panthers had only lost one game and were favorites to win the Super Bowl, but the Denver Broncos had other ideas.
- Team Grades: Denver's Defense Dominates To Deliver Championship Super Bowl MVP Von Miller has a performance for the ages against Cam Newton as the Broncos ride their defense all the way to the team's third world championship.
- Twitter Reacts To Super Bowl 50 The Denver Broncos are NFL champs, let's see how the Twitter world congratulated them.
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 To Win Super Bowl 50 Defense wins championships rang true on Sunday night as the Broncos defense lead the charge to victory.
- Top 10 Super Bowl 50 Commercials The game is always big, but the commercials bring us the most fun.