Latest Tournament News
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction The player, college, and NBA have suffered greatly in quality of play and players. And for every Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett there has been a conga line of lost causes, teens who toiled in Europe or Asia or worse once their hoop dreams melted into...
- Rising Star: Kansas Guard Naadir Tharpe The 5’11” Tharpe is averaging 30 minutes, 8.9 points, and 5.1 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from the field, 39 percent from deep, and 82 percent from the line.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Gary Harris The Big Ten’s Freshman of the Year last season is averaging 17.9 points per game (second in the conference), 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and two steals for the 22-6 Spartans.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Nic Moore Moore, a 5’9” point guard from Winona Lake, Ind., is playing as well as anyone in the American Athletic Conference right now. He leads his team with 14.1 points and 4.7 assists per game.
- Daily Madden: Louisville's Emotional Final Four Victory Louisville rallied from a 12-point deficit to beat Michigan in the NCAA championship game Monday night for the Cardinals' third national title and their coach's second at two schools. "They do play hard," John Madden told the KCBS Radio morning crew....
- Rising Star: Louisville Junior Luke Hancock Most pundits expected Louisville to be in the national championship game, but no one expected Luke Hancock to play an important role.
- Five Things: Missing McGary And Hancock Saves Cardinals...Again The preseason No. 2 team finishes 35-5 and wins 16 in a row to close the season, culminating with a national championship. No dominant team in college basketball this year?