Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- A's Beat Orioles Behind Healy's Two Home Runs Ryon Healy homered twice and had three RBIs, Jed Lowrie hit a two-run drive and the Oakland Athletics beat the sinking Baltimore Orioles 6-4 on Tuesday night.
- 49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Gives Mid-Preseason Report A new coach, a new system, more than half the roster made up of fresh faces. Through two preseason games, the 49ers results are predictably mixed. Rookie coach Kyle Shanahan is juggling new responsibilities and learning as much through two exhibition...
- 49ers' Iowa Hawkeye Connection Clicking In Preseason Quarterback C.J. Beathard is making his case to be the 49ers backup, and he's doing with help from an old friend.
- Carr, Goff Shine In Rams 24-21 Exhibition Win Over Raiders Jared Goff led three scoring drives for the Rams during Los Angeles' 24-21 exhibition victory over Oakland on Saturday night.
- Raiders CB Sean Smith Arrested For Felony Assault Raider cornerback Sean Smith was arrested by authorities Thursday on charges of felony assault and battery, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
- Raiders' Lynch Sidesteps Questions About Sitting During Anthem Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch spoke to reporters Thursday for the first time in training camp and avoided questions regarding his decision to sit during the national anthem before last week's preseason game against the Arizona...