Pro Football Kickoff
- 'RALLY RAIDERS' -- A War Chant For Oakland's Thursday Night Football Game Against The Kansas City Chiefs Rally Raiders No haters Throw shade at the traitors We bleed silver and black Stop looking back Losses and wins don't make us We are the Black Hole, can't shake us
- 49ers To Inaugurate Levi's Stadium Era In Nationally-Televised Prime-Time Matchup Against Chicago Bears San Francisco’s first major league sports franchise will play its home opener in another city for the first time in 68 years, as the 49ers inaugurate the team’s new home in Santa Clara Sunday.
- Introducing The Latest NFL Vocabulary: ‘To Romo’ Move over Tebowing and Kaepernicking. During Sunday’s NFL game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys and brand new verb began to emerge – “to Romo.”
San Francisco 49ers
- Levi's Stadium Planning To Install Air Conditioners In Stands To Keep Fans Cool The second season at Levi’s Stadium will likely be a little more comfortable for fans now that there are plans to install air cooling units in the stands.
- NFL Launches Year-Long 'Golden' Celebration To Commemorate Super Bowl 50 The National Football League is launching a year-long Super Bowl celebration to commemorate Super Bowl 50, with gold-themed additions to stadium fields, logos, apparel – along with events to mark the golden anniversary of the title game.
- Candlestick Park Demolition Offering Stark Images Of Disintegrating Stadium There was a time when the popular preference for doing away with Candlestick Park was for a spectacular implosion, much like has been done with other stadiums with the signature moment captured in videos and photos.
- Alameda County Supes Working With Oakland, Development Firm To Keep A's, Raiders, Warriors In Town Alameda County supervisors hope new negotiations between the county, the city of Oakland and a development firm yield a plan to keep all three Oakland sports teams at the existing Oakland Coliseum site without spending taxpayer money on stadium...
- Raiders Climbing, 49ers Falling In Latest Super Bowl 50 Odds The 49ers and Raiders have made so many changes this offseason that even A's GM Billy Beane is impressed. But what do all of the player moves and coaching changes mean for each team's chances of holding the Lombardi Trophy at Levi's Stadium next...
- NFL To Suspend TV Blackout Rule For 2015 Season The National Football League will not blackout any games from local TV markets during the 2015 season.