Pro Football Kickoff
- 49ers To Inaugurate Levi's Stadium Era In Nationally-Televised Prime-Time Matchup Against Chicago Bears San Francisco’s first major league sports franchise will play its home opener in another city for the first time in 68 years, as the 49ers inaugurate the team’s new home in Santa Clara Sunday.
- Introducing The Latest NFL Vocabulary: ‘To Romo’ Move over Tebowing and Kaepernicking. During Sunday’s NFL game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys and brand new verb began to emerge – “to Romo.”
- 5 Lesser-Known Facts From Storied 49ers-Cowboys Rivalry You May Not Have Known While the teams’ star players and memorable contests have been well-documented, here are some lesser-known facts about this rivalry.
San Francisco 49ers
- Good News Just Keeps On Coming — While No Dates Set, 49ers Eye Return Of 3 Key Players First up for the 49ers after their bye is the St. Louis Rams. After beating them less than a month ago, San Francisco should have no problems doing it again in front of their own home crowd.
- Tale Of The Tape: St. Louis Rams At San Francisco 49ers Austin Davis has shown some impressive characteristics when it comes to leadership and desire, but it’s hard to compete with the better teams in the league when the quarterback lacks the all-around ability and physical skills that most scouts,...
- Opponent Profile: 49ers Take On Rams For The Second Time In A Month First up for the 49ers after their bye is the St. Louis Rams. After beating them less than a month ago, San Francisco should have no problems doing it again in front of their own home crowd.
- Raiders, Seahawks Old AFC West Rivals With A Playoff History Back in the calendar year of 1984, a whopping 30 years ago now, the then-Los Angeles Raiders and the Seattle Seahawks played two memorable AFC playoff games. The first in January 1984 saw the Raiders beat the Seahawks, and the second in December 1984...
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Seattle Seahawks It’s been a difficult learning process for rookie quarterback Derek Carr, and the problems have been exacerbated by the lack of talent surrounding the signal caller.
- Opponent Profile: Seahawks Always Dangerous Opponent On Their Home Turf The 0-7 Oakland Raiders travel to Seattle this weekend to take on the defending Super Bowl champions. And while the 4-3 Seahawks have already lost as many games as they did all of last year, they still are an opponent never to be taken lightly on...