Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- Injury Report: 49ers Have Few Injury Worries For Sunday The 3-7 San Francisco 49ers host the 8-2 Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at Levi's Stadium, and they do so with no new injury concerns. Some of the same players are still nicked up, of course, and running back Carlos Hyde remains questionable for the...
- 5 Things The 49ers Have To Be Thankful For This Season Even though it's been a season of turmoil for the San Francisco 49ers, there are still many things the organization has to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. As the teams and fans enjoy the holiday on Thursday, they should keep in mind their good...
- Arizona Cardinals Are The Team To Beat In The NFC The San Francisco 49ers are 3-7 this year and going nowhere fast. This weekend, they host the 8-2 Arizona Cardinals, who may be the best team in the NFC this year (with all due respect to the 10-0 Carolina Panthers).
- Raiders Vs. Titans Predictions: Oakland Set To Crush Tennessee On The Road With an opportunity to get back on the win column, the Raiders should feel confident about their chances of going into the Titans home and coming away with a comfortable win.
- Injury Report: Raiders Neiron Ball And Keith McGill Out, Rodney Hudson Is Doubtful Against Titans Looking to climb back into playoff contention, the Raiders will take on the Titans with Neiron Ball And Keith McGill listed as "out," and Rodney Hudson considered "doubtful" Against Titans.
- Raiders Losing Streak Dampens Playoff Talk Earlier this month, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson wanted his teammates to embrace the idea of talking about the playoffs.