Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- 49ers' Kaepernick Downplays Trade Talk In 1st Public Remarks In 6 Months Colin Kaepernick was convincing that he is a changed man and ready to stay put with the 49ers, even after he requested an offseason trade and actually explored one in depth with Denver.
- Kaepernick Works Out During 49ers Minicamp Colin Kaepernick was cleared for individual work and took on-field reps Tuesday for the first time since undergoing multiple offseason surgeries.
- Former NFL Great Patrick Willis Tackles Startup World Many NFL greats struggle with life after football, but former 49ers star Patrick Willis is using a chance encounter with a neighbor to stage an all-out blitz on the Silicon Valley startup world.
- Panel Studying Possible Raiders Stadium In Vegas Gets Changing Numbers A day after Las Vegas won a bid for an NHL hockey team, a governor's panel studying a proposal for a 65,000-seat stadium to lure the NFL's Oakland Raiders was met with a cascade of changing figures.
- Vegas Strip Club Offers Raiders Players Free Lap Dances, Limo Rides If Team Moves To Sin City A Las Vegas strip club is sweetening the offer to bring the Raiders to Sin City.
- Report: Mark Davis Registered Las Vegas Raiders Domain Name In 1999 If you think that the possibility of the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas hadn't crossed team owner Mark Davis's mind until recently, you're in for quite a surprise.