Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- Former NFL Great Patrick Willis Tackles Startup World Many NFL greats struggle with life after football, but former 49ers star Patrick Willis is using a chance encounter with a neighbor to stage an all-out blitz on the Silicon Valley startup world.
- Former 49ers Stadium Announcer Sues Team Over Alleged Age Discrimination A former San Francisco 49ers stadium announcer who was fired after 30 years on the job has sued the team in federal court in San Jose for alleged age discrimination.
- Stubblefield Lawyers File Motion For DA To Recuse Himself From Case The legal team for ex-49ers star Dana Stubblefield filed a motion Friday calling on the Santa Clara County District Attorney to recuse himself from the rape case against the former football player.
- Davis Courts NFL Owners Support For Raiders Vegas Move Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis says the team has begun conducting market research studies to gather information about a potential move to Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Mayor Confident About Raiders Leaving Oakland Following Raiders owner Mark Davis’ pledge to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to build a stadium in Las Vegas, the city’s mayor reportedly said she was confident about the move.
- NFL Mexican Meat Warning Must Be Hard To Digest For Raiders Returning From Mexico City Just hours after the Raiders' Fan Fest in Mexico City, the NFL Player's Association sent out a memo warning that eating meat there can lead to positive PED tests.