Pro Football Kickoff
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters NFL preseason games don't count in the standings. But they definitely matter. Here are 7 reasons why.
- Charles Woodson Must Lead The Oakland Defense To New Heights In 2014 Even though he will be 38 in October and well past his prime, safety Charles Woodson has the ability to lead the Oakland Raiders defense this season to a level the team hasn't seen in awhile.
- Darrelle Revis Is The Key Component To New England's New-Look Defense It's been a long-time since the New England Patriots had a shutdown cornerback on their roster, and they finally have one in former New York Jets star Darrelle Revis.
San Francisco 49ers
- Legendary Wrestler Ric Flair Talks 49ers, WWE & Wrestlemania 31 During WWE Live in San Jose, the popular wrestler talked about his love for wrestling & the Niners...
- 9 Bay Area Sports Organizations Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge "I don't get cold."
- Former 49er Who Became Homeless After Football Career Gets Help From Past Coach A former 49er who was part of the team’s first Super Bowl win in 1981 was left homeless after concussions ended his NFL career, and left him homeless is getting his life back thanks to a coach.
- Raiders Rally Late, Defeat Lions In Preseason Game At Coliseum Matthew Stafford threw touchdown passes on his first two drives for Detroit before Matt McGloin threw a 19-yard TD pass to Brice Butler with 6 seconds to go to give the Oakland Raiders a 27-26 victory over the Lions in an exhibition game Friday...
- Raiders Fans Welcome New Season At O.co Coliseum; Team Looks For Improvement In Preseason Clash Vs. Lions Two days of practice in front of boisterous Raiders supporters gave Oakland's newcomers a taste of the passion of the fan base.
- Daily Madden: Raiders Need More Than The Black Hole To Intimidate Opponents Among the fans at the Raiders-Lions preseason game in Oakland Friday night will be those in various scary forms of silver and black in the notorious Black Hole.