Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- Gameday: 49ers Should Pass On Kirk Cousins KPIX sports director Dennis O'Donnell explained why he thinks the 49ers should not trade for Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins.
- 49ers Reportedly Targeting Redskins Quarterback Kirk Cousins Could the San Francisco 49ers come away from next week's NFL Combine with a new starting quarterback? NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah reported the 49ers are interested in Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins.
- 49ers Unveil The Future In Lynch, Shanahan They were great, weren't they? John Lynch workin' the room in Don Nelson-like fashion. Kyle Shanahan dropping by the media room to yuk it up with the scribes.
- Raiders Offensive Lineman 'Flips Out' In New Zealand Raiders pro bowl offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele may have given his coaches a scare Monday afternoon when he posted videos of his trip to New Zealand.
- Jack Del Rio Earns New Deal The Oakland Raiders rewarded coach Jack Del Rio with a new four-year contract Friday, replacing the original four-year deal he received when he took the job in January 2015.
- Vegas Raiders Committee Meets After Major Investors Bolt The group that's overseeing the proposal to build a new stadium for the Raiders in Las Vegas met for the first time Thursday, since the deal’s major financial backers pulled out.