Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- Ex-49er Brock Charged With Felony Domestic Violence Former San Francisco 49er cornerback Tramaine Brock was arraigned on felony domestic violence charges in a San Jose courtroom Tuesday afternoon.
- 49ers Facing Fines, Legal Action After U2 Show Breaks Curfew After Wednesday night's U2 concert at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara blew past the city's curfew, officials are following through on its promise to punish the 49ers.
- Colin Kaepernick Hands Out Old Suits Outside Parole Office Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has yet to find another NFL job, but he's donating some of his old suits in order to help others find work.
- Raiders Ink Carr To Record Contract Extension Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr had a $125 million smile on his face Friday morning as he signed a contract extension that made him the highest paid player in the NFL.
- Raiders QB Carr Tweets -- 'Business Is Done' While there was no official announcement early Thursday, Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr took to social media hinting he has reached an agreement on a new contract with the NFL team.
- NFL Hall Of Famer Warren Sapp Donating His Brain To Research Former Oakland Raiders player Warren Sapp is starting to feel the effects of all the hits he took to the head. He wants his brain to go to the Concussion Legacy Foundation after his death.