Pro Football Kickoff
- 49ers To Inaugurate Levi's Stadium Era In Nationally-Televised Prime-Time Matchup Against Chicago Bears San Francisco’s first major league sports franchise will play its home opener in another city for the first time in 68 years, as the 49ers inaugurate the team’s new home in Santa Clara Sunday.
- Introducing The Latest NFL Vocabulary: ‘To Romo’ Move over Tebowing and Kaepernicking. During Sunday’s NFL game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys and brand new verb began to emerge – “to Romo.”
- 5 Lesser-Known Facts From Storied 49ers-Cowboys Rivalry You May Not Have Known While the teams’ star players and memorable contests have been well-documented, here are some lesser-known facts about this rivalry.
San Francisco 49ers
- Studs And Duds: Perrish Cox And Stevie Johnson Biggest Surprise Contributors At the halfway point in their season, two players who have helped the 49ers out, and were not expected to do so, are Stevie Johnson and Perrish Cox. On the other hand, Vernon Davis was expected to post huge numbers and has failed to make an type of...
- 49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh Really Does Love 'Judge Judy' San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh apparently has a soft side, and he really does watch a lot of Judge Judy.
- More Good News Than Bad As 49ers Start Bye Week The 49ers have just started their bye week and have already gotten enough news to last the entire week. While some of it's bad, most of it's good and San Francisco will be a dangerous team coming off their bye week.
- Daily Madden: Will The Raiders See Manziel Sunday? The Cleveland Browns represent one of the better chances for the Oakland Raiders to get their first win of the season Sunday.
- Injury Report: 4 Key Injuries For Raiders Defense This Week The last thing the 2014 Oakland Raiders need is more injuries to their defense, but that's what they get this week as they prepare to play the Cleveland Browns Sunday on the road. If the Silver & Black can't stop anyone's offense, they'll never...
- Major Investor Signs Onto Oakland's Proposed Coliseum City Project The possibility of building a new football stadium for the Oakland Raiders adjacent to the current O.co Coliseum remains alive after the last-minute addition of financial adviser Floyd Kephart to a group of investors who want to develop the site.