Pro Football Kickoff
- Best Bars In The Bay Area To Watch The NFL's Opening Games There are a myriad of great spots to watch sports all over the San Francisco Bay Area, whether it is basketball, baseball and even soccer with the women’s World Cup having just dominated the scene. Probably the biggest sport in the Bay Area, with...
- John Madden: 49ers' Jarryd Hayne Could Pull Off Switch From Australian Rugby Star To NFL Pro The pro football world is buzzing about Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne's debut with the 49ers, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden is joining the chorus.
- 5 Things To Watch As The 49ers Kick Off Their Preseason Schedule Saturday On KPIX 5 As KPIX Prepares to broadcast the first game of the Jim Tomsula era for the San Francisco 49ers, Sports Anchor Dennis O'Donnell gives us 5 key things to look for during Saturday night's broadcast.
San Francisco 49ers
- Former 49ers Defensive End Larry Roberts Dies At 53 Former San Francisco defensive end Larry Roberts, who played on two 49ers Super Bowl champions, has passed away at the age of 53, the team announced Monday.
- 49ers Team Grades: San Francisco Offense Fails Miserably In Cold Loss To Chicago The San Francisco 49ers lost on the road to the Chicago Bears, 26-6, on a day when the once-proud organization quarterback tradition took a major hit. The 49ers totaled just six yards net passing in the loss, resulting in a franchise record no team...
- Bears Hand 49ers 11th Straight Loss The 49ers (1-11) extended their franchise-record losing streak and set a club low with 6 yards net passing.
- Raiders Team Grades: Oakland Notches 10th Win Of Season, Maintains Advantage in AFC West Trailing 10-9 at intermission, Oakland erupted for 29 second half points en route to a 38-24 victory over Buffalo.
- Carr's 260 Yards Deliver Raiders Biggest Comeback In 16 Years With 38-24 Win Over Bills Derek Carr threw for 260 yards and two touchdowns to rally the Oakland Raiders to their biggest comeback in 16 years with a 38-24 victory over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
- WATCH: Derek Carr Connects With Michael Crabtree For TD To Cut Into Bills Lead The TD grab was Crabtree's seventh of the season and it cut the Bills' lead to 24-16.