Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Create An Educational Playspace Keeping your child’s own interests and individuality in mind, here are several rules of thumb to follow when creating an educational playspace.
- Home Improvement Tips For Renters Don’t let not owning your home stop you from making it look and feel special.
- The Five Tools No Home Should Be Without Even if changing a lightbulb is your idea of a challenging DIY project, there are certain tools your home should never be without. These are five staple tools to always have readily on hand.
- Californians Acknowledge Drought But Want Others To Cut Back An overwhelming majority of Californians agree the state is facing a serious water shortage, but most are also opposed to mandatory rationing.
- Real Estate Developer, Lawyer, 2 Former Bankers Indicted On Loan Fraud Charges Involving Sonoma Valley Bank A North Bay real estate developer, a lawyer and two former bank executives have been indicted in federal court in San Francisco and arrested on charges of loan fraud in a case involving the now-failed Sonoma Valley Bank.
- Prime Fremont Real Estate To Become 500 New Homes In Massive Deal After 20 years of debate over what to do with some prized real estate in Fremont, a decision has finally been made. KB Home is slated to build 500 new single family houses at the historic Patterson Ranch.
- Zillow: 55% Of Bay Area Homes Not Affordable, Prices Rising Beyond Historic Highs Bay Area home prices are increasingly unaffordable, and a change in mortgage rates could dramatically worsen the crisis.
- Spring Maintenance To-Do List If you haven’t yet penned your spring to-do list, here are some home-maintenance musts to include.
- How To Build A Basement Gym No matter what your go-to excuse currently is for not exercising, building a basement gym can eradicate it. Summer is coming.
- Congress Clears Bill To Ease Flood Insurance Hikes Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.