Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- Californians Acknowledge Drought But Want Others To Cut Back An overwhelming majority of Californians agree the state is facing a serious water shortage, but most are also opposed to mandatory rationing.
- Real Estate Developer, Lawyer, 2 Former Bankers Indicted On Loan Fraud Charges Involving Sonoma Valley Bank A North Bay real estate developer, a lawyer and two former bank executives have been indicted in federal court in San Francisco and arrested on charges of loan fraud in a case involving the now-failed Sonoma Valley Bank.
- Prime Fremont Real Estate To Become 500 New Homes In Massive Deal After 20 years of debate over what to do with some prized real estate in Fremont, a decision has finally been made. KB Home is slated to build 500 new single family houses at the historic Patterson Ranch.
- Zillow: 55% Of Bay Area Homes Not Affordable, Prices Rising Beyond Historic Highs Bay Area home prices are increasingly unaffordable, and a change in mortgage rates could dramatically worsen the crisis.
- Spring Maintenance To-Do List If you haven’t yet penned your spring to-do list, here are some home-maintenance musts to include.
- How To Build A Basement Gym No matter what your go-to excuse currently is for not exercising, building a basement gym can eradicate it. Summer is coming.
- Congress Clears Bill To Ease Flood Insurance Hikes Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.
- FTC Says ADT Settles Deceptive Reviews Charges U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. paid experts to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
- Five Ways To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa Even the tiniest bathroom can easily transform into a soothing spa. You don’t need a million bucks to create a spa atmosphere at home.
- Best Mattresses For Back Pain Is your mattress hurting your back? Here are some easy tips for buying a back-saving mattress.