Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- California May Impose Mandatory Water Restrictions, $500 Fines For Wasters During Record Drought Drought ravaged California could be on the brink of mandatory water restrictions on water use, with fines of up to $500 a day for those who don’t comply.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- Rate Your Landlord And Neighbors With Swapt, A Yelp For Apartment Renters The website Swapt claims to ease some of the anxiety that comes with apartment hunting by providing renters with reviews that cover over 500,000 apartment units throughout the nation.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Best Father's Day Gifts To Liven Up Dad's Toolbox It will be a happy Father's Day indeed with one of these toolbox-expanding gifts.