Categories: Entertainment News

More Latest Photos

Top Twelve GRAMMY Winners Of All Time
Photos: Storms Bring Flooding To Northern CaliforniaThe latest round of storms are bringing heavy rains and flooding to Northern California...
2017 GRAMMY NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2017 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
Notable Deaths 2017A tribute to the athletes, celebrities, politicians and other noteworthy newsmakers who died in the past year...
Photos: Debbie Reynolds (1932-2016)
Photos: Carrie Fisher Through The YearsPhotos through the years of beloved 'Star Wars' actress Carrie Fisher, who died on December 27, 2016.

1. Cathy Woon says:

To the family Of peter Falk may he rest in peace. My prayers are with you today.
    He was a great actor.

2. beststrollers says:

wonderful site, where did you on up wiht the information in this article? I’m happay I set it nonetheless,poorly be checking back before long to see what other articles you have.

1. beststrollers says:

wonderful site, where did you attain up wiht the information in this article? I’m happay I found it though,in a bad way be checking rearwards final analysis to see what other articles you have.

3. jeff says:

RIP to all. I’m compelled to offer special wishes to Jack Kevorkian, a true hero in my lifetime. Standing up for what you believe, especially when it’s demonstrating the ultimate in compassion to those in their most difficult and painful times, and being willing to sacrifice yourself by willingly going to prison – whether you agree with what he was trying to accomplish or not, that is worthy of tremendous respect.

4. Sharon Allison says:

Well we sure love Ashford in Simpson in Vallejo, California they sure kept our city rockin! Ms. Sharon Allison (sister of the late DJ Cee)

5. KEITH WILKINSON says:

TO THE FAMILY OF LAIN GOD BLESS RIP!

6. Robert says:

I’m suprised that Muammar Qadaffi was included as a notable death but Osama bin Laden was not.

7. Jonathan Pence says:

my grandfather–Dr. Richard M. Thatcher–just past away as well. He was an amazing person. I can’t think of anyone who ever disliked him . . . everybody loved him. He died of altzheimer’s disease, yet we were fortunate enough that he never lost his personality or ever forgot the faces of those who loved him. He was diagnosed with the disease over ten years ago, yet he remained pretty-much intact until about a month ago when it began attacking his motor faculties. Suddenly he was unable to walk . . . then unable to feed himself . . . then unable to speak . . . etc. Finally he let go on the 8th at around 5:50 am. To me he was much more than a grandfather. He meant so much to all who were blessed enough to have known him. My heart goes out to the family of Harry Morgan, to those who are affected by the suffering of a loved one with altzheimer’s, and to anyone else who has suffered a loss of this sort.

8. joe stewart says:

To me,Ferlin Huskey was a very notable death.I guess only the older country music fans remember him.(aka Simon Crum)