Categories: Entertainment News

More Latest Photos

Photos: Incubus, Judah The Lion Bring Tour To ShorelineAlt-rock hit makers Incubus brought their current tour with Judah the Lion to the Shoreline Amphitheatre Wednesday night.
Photos: The Who Helps Bring Outside Lands To A CloseBritish rock legends The Who helped wrap up Outside Lands 2017 with an epic two-hours set following performances by Lorde, Action Bronson, Young the Giant and more Sunday.
Photos: Outside Lands Rolls Into SaturdayWhile fans were disappointed over A Tribe Called Quest cancelling their performance Saturday, Outside Lands still had a lot to offer with sets from Real Estate, Vance Joy, Cage the Elephant and more.
Photos: Outside Lands 2017 Kicks OffThe tenth anniversary edition of the Outside Lands Music Festival drew a huge crowd to Golden Gate Park as the celebration of music and food kicked off with Fleet Foxes, Little Dragon, Sleigh Bells and more Friday.
Photos: Slayer, Lamb Of God Pummel Bill Graham CivicOne of the most anticipated metal tours of the summer landed at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco Wednesday as thrash titans Slayer topped a bill featuring tour mates Lamb of God and Behemoth for a night of headbanging sounds.
Photos: John Mayer Brings Latest Tour To ShorelineSongwriter John Mayer brought his The Search For Everything Tour to the Shoreline Amphitheatre this weekend, playing hits and tracks from his latest album for fans.

1. Cathy Woon says:

To the family Of peter Falk may he rest in peace. My prayers are with you today.
    He was a great actor.

2. beststrollers says:

wonderful site, where did you on up wiht the information in this article? I’m happay I set it nonetheless,poorly be checking back before long to see what other articles you have.

1. beststrollers says:

wonderful site, where did you attain up wiht the information in this article? I’m happay I found it though,in a bad way be checking rearwards final analysis to see what other articles you have.

3. jeff says:

RIP to all. I’m compelled to offer special wishes to Jack Kevorkian, a true hero in my lifetime. Standing up for what you believe, especially when it’s demonstrating the ultimate in compassion to those in their most difficult and painful times, and being willing to sacrifice yourself by willingly going to prison – whether you agree with what he was trying to accomplish or not, that is worthy of tremendous respect.

4. Sharon Allison says:

Well we sure love Ashford in Simpson in Vallejo, California they sure kept our city rockin! Ms. Sharon Allison (sister of the late DJ Cee)

5. KEITH WILKINSON says:

TO THE FAMILY OF LAIN GOD BLESS RIP!

6. Robert says:

I’m suprised that Muammar Qadaffi was included as a notable death but Osama bin Laden was not.

7. Jonathan Pence says:

my grandfather–Dr. Richard M. Thatcher–just past away as well. He was an amazing person. I can’t think of anyone who ever disliked him . . . everybody loved him. He died of altzheimer’s disease, yet we were fortunate enough that he never lost his personality or ever forgot the faces of those who loved him. He was diagnosed with the disease over ten years ago, yet he remained pretty-much intact until about a month ago when it began attacking his motor faculties. Suddenly he was unable to walk . . . then unable to feed himself . . . then unable to speak . . . etc. Finally he let go on the 8th at around 5:50 am. To me he was much more than a grandfather. He meant so much to all who were blessed enough to have known him. My heart goes out to the family of Harry Morgan, to those who are affected by the suffering of a loved one with altzheimer’s, and to anyone else who has suffered a loss of this sort.

8. joe stewart says:

To me,Ferlin Huskey was a very notable death.I guess only the older country music fans remember him.(aka Simon Crum)