San Francisco 49ers
- GameDay: Is 49ers QB Kaepernick Worth A Big New Contract? What is it with sports and contracts? Why do we always talk about a coach or player leaving when he still has time on his deal? First it was 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, now its quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
- 49er Chris Culliver Working To Repair Reputation With LGBT Community San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver is continuing his outreach to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community more than a year after his anti-gay remarks leading up to the Super Bowl.
- Daily Madden: Harbaugh Deserves More Credit For 49ers Success The friction between 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh and General Manager Trent Baalke has raised questions about the value of Harbaugh's services.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.