Early-Morning Blaze Burns Mosswood Park Rec Center In OaklandA building located inside an Oakland park that serves as a school sustained significant damage after a 2-alarm fire broke out there Saturday morning.
San Jose Firefighters Rescue Unconscious Man Trapped Inside Burning HouseFirefighters carried the man out, resuscitated him and he was taken to a local trauma center.
3 Injured, 9 Displaced By 2-Alarm Fire In S.F. Sunset DistrictThe fire was quickly brought under control but remains under investigation.
Cat Killed, 2 Residents Displaced in 2-Alarm San Leandro House FireThe blaze was first reported around 7:15 a.m. at a home near Bella Vista Avenue and Lorraine Boulevard.
Pescadero Country Store A 'Total Loss' After 2-Alarm Fire Sunday MorningThe Pescadero Country Store, which some locals called the heart and soul of the tiny coastside community, burned down on Sunday.
Firefighter Suffers Minor Injury At 2-Alarm Blaze In Downtown BerkeleyFirefighters extinguished a two-alarm fire at a commercial building in downtown Berkeley Saturday afternoon.
Firefighters Contain 2-Alarm Blaze In SF Mission DistrictFirefighters were able to quickly bring a two-alarm fire in San Francisco's Mission District under control Saturday morning.
1 Dog Dead In 2-Alarm Blaze At South San Jose HomeFirefighters battled a 2-alarm house fire Sunday afternoon in South San Jose, rescuing two dogs in the effort.
2 Badly Burned When Oxygen Tank Explodes In Oakland HomeTwo men suffered second-degree burns when an oxygen tank exploded in an East Oakland duplex.
Child Dies, 2 Family Members Injured In 2-Alarm Vallejo House FireVallejo fire officials confirmed to KPIX that one person died from injuries suffered in a 2-alarm house fire Sunday morning.
San Jose Bakery Damaged In Early-Morning 2-Alarm FireFirefighters responded to a report of a fire at Dick's Bakery on Meridian Ave. and were able to bring the blaze under control within about an hour.
Dozens Displaced, 6 Apartments Damaged In Antioch 2-Alarm BlazeTwo people were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and one was taken to the hospital.