A body was found in an apartment unit at a high-rise building near the San Francisco Golf Club Friday morning after a fire broke out in a cluttered apartment.
A two-alarm fire at an apartment complex in San Lorenzo that left more than a dozen people displaced Sunday night likely started as an electrical fire
A 9-year-old girl who accidentally drowned in a swimming pool Tuesday in Menlo Park has been identified as Lahee Hong, according to the Santa Clara County medical examiner’s office.
The fire broke out just before 1 a.m. on 159th Avenue in the Ashland Area. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames within minutes of arriving, but not before two residents, a cat and a dog were injured.
An apartment fire that left a woman with burn injuries Monday morning may have been sparked by a narcotics manufacturing lab inside the apartment, police said.
At least two people, including a firefighter, suffered minor injuries in a three-alarm apartment fire in South San Jose Friday.
A 14-year-old boy rescued an elderly man and his dog from a burning apartment building in Fairfield on Saturday evening, a fire battalion chief said.
A young male mountain lion that wandered into a Mountain View apartment complex on Tuesday evening has been safely returned to its natural habitat, state wildlife officials said Wednesday.
A man was hospitalized with second-degree burns after escaping from his fiery apartment in downtown San Jose late Wednesday night.
Tenants are on their wits’ end in a San Francisco high-rise after the buildings only elevator broke more than five weeks ago.