4-Alarm Vegetation Fire Damages Homes Near I-80 In VallejoA four-alarm vegetation fire near Interstate Highway 80 near the Carquinez Bridge in Vallejo threatened homes and blocked traffic Thursday afternoon.
Bay Area Firefighter Helps Injured Victims While On VacationA Bay Area firefighter jumped into action to help victims of a car crash while he was on vacation in Arizona.
Lawsuit Alleges Old Spice Deodorant Causes Skin Rashes, BurnsA multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit alleges Procter & Gamble's Old Spice deodorant has caused severe skin rashes and burns on "hundreds if not thousands of consumers."
UC Davis Treating Dozens Of Pets Badly Burned In Valley Fire, Butte Fire Free Of Charge; Seeks DonationsThe UC Davis veterinary clinic has received more than 40 cats, along with four horses, two pigs, two chickens, a dog and a goat. The animals will be up for adoption once they recover.
Vallejo Man Welding Leaky Gas Tank Sparks Fire, Suffers Severe BurnsA man was critically burned from a house fire in Vallejo early Tuesday morning that reportedly started while he was working on his car.
Man Suffers Life-Threatening Burns While Assembling Fireworks In His Fairfield GarageA 42-year-old man was seriously injured while assembling fireworks in his garage in Fairfield on Wednesday evening, according to police.
Fresno Firefighter Severely Burned After Falling Through Fiery RoofA Fresno firefighter was hospitalized with severe burns Sunday after falling through a roof while battling a house fire, authorities said.
Firefighters Suffer Burns, Smoke Inhalation In Sacramento House FireA Sacramento Fire Department spokesman said two firefighters suffered burns and one suffered smoke inhalation and heat exhaustion. All three were hospitalized Monday.
Lodge Fire In Mendocino County Spreads To 8,700 Acres; Evacuations In PlaceA wildfire burning for almost two weeks in Mendocino County is still just 35 percent contained.
2 People Burned In Richmond Residential Complex Fire That Damaged 3 UnitsTwo people were sent to the hospital Sunday morning after a fire broke out in a residential complex in Richmond.
Dog And Cat Revived, Owners Hospitalized After San Leandro Apartment FireThe fire broke out just before 1 a.m. on 159th Avenue in the Ashland Area. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames within minutes of arriving, but not before two residents, a cat and a dog were injured.
Explosion Aboard 30-Foot Boat In Alameda Marina Hospitalizes BoaterA boater was hospitalized in a Northern California burn center after an explosion aboard his 30-foot vessel at an Alameda marina dock.