Berkeley Firefighters Extinguish Blaze In Vacant Home Near Cal CampusA two-alarm fire heavily damaged a vacant house in downtown Berkeley Tuesday morning, fire officials said.
Fireworks At A Vietnamese New Year Celebration In San Jose Sparks FireFireworks at a Vietnamese New Year celebration in San Jose's Little Saigon neighborhood on Monday night sparked a fire, according to fire officials.
Elderly Woman Dies In Oakland Hills House FireAn elderly woman was found dead in a fire that destroyed an extensively renovated and expanded home in the Oakland hills Monday night, a fire battalion chief said Tuesday.
Hoverboard May Have Sparked San Leandro House FireAlameda County fire officials said a hoverboard was in the area where a two-alarm fire started Saturday afternoon in a two-story San Leandro home.
Small Fire Extinguished At Tesla Factory In FremontFirefighters quickly extinguished a small fire in the air conditioning system at the Tesla Motors factory in Fremont Tuesday morning, fire officials said.
Hoverboard Explodes Inside Petaluma HomeFirefighters responded after a hoverboard caught fire and exploded in a Petaluma home, sending embers and pieces of the device throughout the residence.
Crews Douse Mobile Home Fire In OaklandFirefighters were on the scene of a mobile home that is on fire in Oakland.
Sacramento Woman Grateful After Firefighters Rescue 18 Dogs And CatsA Sacramento woman was thanking firefighters for saving almost 20 pets from her burning home early Thursday morning during a tricky rescue.
Amazon Offers Hoverboard Refunds, Feds Continue Investigating Dozens Of FiresFollowing dozens of fires involving hoverboards, Amazon is now offering refunds. Meanwhile, the Consumer Product Safety Commission continues to look for the root cause.
Family Pets Die In Santa Rosa Fire Likely Sparked By Charging HoverboardA house fire that killed two pet dogs was likely sparked by a charging hoverboard, Santa Rosa fire officials said Wednesday.
VTA Resumes Light-Rail Service After Downtown San Jose FireA fire in downtown San Jose has disrupted Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority light-rail service Tuesday morning, fire and transit officials said.
Smoke Detector Credited With Saving Mother, 2 Children From San Pablo House FireA smoke detector saved a mother and her two children from a fire that displaced them from a home Sunday morning in San Pablo, a captain of the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District said.