Crew Strikes Gas Line In Campbell, Shelter In Place OrderedSome people are sheltering in place Thursday afternoon as firefighters and PG&E crews respond to a gas leak in Campbell, police and fire officials said.
PG&E Crew Caps Gas Leak Near Morgan Hill Holiday InnPG&E officials have capped a gas leak that forced the evacuation of a Morgan Hill hotel this afternoon, utility officials said.
Sinkhole Causes Gas Leak, Forcing Evacuation In MoragaAbout 450 people have been evacuated Sunday evening in Moraga after a traffic pole fell into a sinkhole and ruptured a gas line, police said.
Gas Leak Capped Near San Francisco General HospitalA gas leak near San Francisco General Hospital Wednesday morning prompted brief evacuations.
Gas Leak May Have Sparked Garage Fire At Oakland HomeFirefighters discovered a gas leak after responding to a garage fire involving two vehicles at a Oakland home Sunday.
3 Houses Evacuated After Car Crashes Into Home, Breaking Gas MeterAuthorities are evacuating three houses in Antioch Wednesday afternoon after a car crashed into a house and broke a gas meter, a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District fire marshal said.
Gas Leak Shelter-In-Place Order Lifted For Antioch Mobile Home ParkA shelter-in-place order for residents of a mobile home park in Antioch has been lifted after PG&E stopped a gas leak in the area Thursday morning, fire and PG&E officials said.
San Jose Construction Crew Hits Gas Line; Leak Forces Businesses To EvacuateA dozen businesses in San Jose were evacuated Tuesday afternoon because of a gas leak caused when a construction crew hit a high-pressure gas line, according to the San Jose Fire Department.
Unbraked Parked Car In Martinez Rolls Into Gas Meter, Resulting In Brief Shelter-in-Place Order For Nearby HomesA shelter-in-place order was lifted for Martinez residents in the area immediately surrounding an accident involving a gas leak Thursday morning, according to Contra Costa fire officials.
2 Staff Members Injured In Gas Explosion At Vallejo High School; Lines Had Been Shutoff Since Napa QuakeVallejo High School was evacuated after an a maintenance worker trying to re-light the pilot caused an explosion, seriously injuring himself and at least one other staff member. School has since resumed.
Gas Leak Capped Near Alamo Elementary School, Students Released EarlyA PG&E crew has capped a gas leak in Alamo this morning that has prompted a nearby elementary school to release students earlier than scheduled, utility and school officials said.
Oakland Schools, City Hall, Federal Building Evacuated Because Of Gas OdorAll Oakland public schools were dismissed Thursday after a strong odor of natural gas spread through the city.