Pepper Spray Causes Hazmat Situation At San Jose HotelFirefighters have responded to a hotel in San Jose Monday morning where a hazardous material was detected, fire officials said.
Acid Spill Shuts Down 101 Overpass In MarinA suspected acid spill shut down a busy Highway 101 overpass in Marin County during Tuesday's rush hour commute.
Pepper Spray Likely To Blame For Sickening Customers At Antioch JCPenneyFire investigators believe the substance that sickened 11 people inside a JCPenney store in Antioch on Tuesday was possibly pepper spray.
Unidentified Substance At Antioch JCPenney Sends 2 To HospitalHazmat crews are working to determine the source of a substance at a JCPenny store in Antioch that has sent at least two people to the hospital.
Hazmat Spill Discovered Near Chevron Dock In RichmondA possible hazardous materials spill found in the water near the Chevron Refinery in Richmond has been contained.
Antioch Street Closed Due To Mercury ContaminationA block of Manzanita Way in Antioch has been closed due to mercury contamination Monday afternoon, according to authorities.
Hazardous Materials Fully Consumed In 3-Alarm Fire At Stanford HospitalThe fire broke out at around 7:30 a.m. in the Edwards Building at 300 Pasteur Drive.
San Jose Hazmat Crews Decontaminates Woman Exposed To Lead OxideFirefighters responded to a hazardous materials incident involving a patient at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, a fire department spokesman said.
Hazmat Incident Sparks Hillside Fire In TracyA hazmat incident at a test facility in Tracy sparked a hillside fire on Tuesday evening, according to fire officials.
All Clear Given At Fremont Hazmat IncidentThe all-clear has been given for Fremont residents following a shelter-in-place advisor Friday morning after a chemical reaction started in the back of a garbage truck during a trash pickup, fire officials said.
Hazmat Crews To Clean Up Mercury Spill In LivermoreFire crews in Livermore remained on scene overnight after 15 square feet of mercury was found covering a street Monday evening, according to fire officials.
Seven Hospitalized After Chemical Exposure At San Jose Health CenterFive adults and two children were sent to a hospital after they made contact with a chemical that spilled at a health center in San Jose's Willow Glen neighborhood Wednesday morning, a fire department spokesman said.

More From CBS San Francisco

Get The New CBS SF Bay Area Local App
Got Our Weather App?
Listen to Radio.com Anywhere, Anytime!

Watch & Listen LIVE