Hero Dog Saves Elderly Novato Man From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA Novato man's dog - obtained from a rescue organization - is being credited with returning the favor by saving his life after he was overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire Near Stanford Campus Likely Caused By Floor HeaterA two-alarm fire that damaged a home near Stanford University on Sunday may have been caused by a floor heater malfunction, according to the Palo Alto Fire Deportment.

More From CBS San Francisco

Get The New CBS SF Bay Area Local App
Got Our Weather App?
Listen to Radio.com Anywhere, Anytime!

Listen Live