Marriott Marquis

56-year-old Lucinda Moyers was charged with burglary and receiving stolen property on July 26, 2011. She entered Jeopardy host Alex Trebec's hotel room in San Francisco and stole cash, a bracelet his mother gave him, and other items. (SFPD)

Lawyer For Accused Trebek Thief Reaffirms Prostitution Alibi

An attorney for a woman accused of burglarizing the San Francisco hotel room of “Jeopardy” game show host Alex Trebek reiterated his claim Monday that his client was at the hotel as a prostitute and was not the thief.

KPIX 5 | CBS San Francisco–08/15/2011

Alex Trebek, Lucinda Moyers

Lawyer: Accused Trebek Burglar A Hooker, Not A Thief

The lawyer for a San Francisco woman charged with breaking into the hotel room of “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek says his client is a prostitute, not a thief…

CBS San Francisco–08/11/2011

Alex Trebek, Lucinda Moyers

Alleged Trebek Burglar Pleads Not Guilty In SF Court

A woman accused of burglarizing the San Francisco hotel room of “Jeopardy” game show host Alex Trebek last week pleaded not guilty Monday to charges of residential burglary and possession of stolen property.

KPIX 5 | CBS San Francisco–08/01/2011

Alex Trebek, Lucinda Moyers

Woman Accused Of Alex Trebek SF Burglary Appears In Court

A woman accused of burglarizing the San Francisco hotel room of “Jeopardy” game show host Alex Trebek early Tuesday made her initial appearance in court Thursday.

KPIX 5 | CBS San Francisco–07/28/2011

Alex Trebek. (Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

TV Host Trebek Chases Burglar From San Francisco Hotel Room

“Jeopardy” game show host Alex Trebek was injured chasing a burglar out of his San Francisco hotel room early Tuesday morning.

KPIX 5 | CBS San Francisco–07/27/2011

San Francisco Marriott Marquis, carbon monoxide poisoning

San Francisco Restaurant Reopens After Carbon Monoxide Leak

A San Francisco Indian restaurant has resumed meal service not more than a day after it was shut down for a carbon monoxide leak that hospitalized several people, according to the restaurant manager.

CBS San Francisco–01/10/2011

San Francisco Marriott Marquis, carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens San Francisco Hotel Guests

A carbon monoxide leak that hospitalized four hotel guests in San Francisco Thursday night has been traced to a nearby restaurant.

CBS San Francisco–01/07/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 56,713 other followers