Mountain View police and fire are investigating a possible hazardous materials incident at 2025 California St. Wednesday night, a fire spokesman said.
A day before the four-year anniversary of a deadly natural gas pipeline explosion in San Bruno, Mayor Jim Ruane said Monday morning that he expects to have repairs in the community mostly completed by next year.
Two girls suffered minor injuries when a built-in barbecue pit exploded in the backyard of a Campbell home on Wednesday night.
Electricity and natural gas rates for customers of PG&E customers are expected to rise, if California’s Public Utilities Commission adopts a proposal issued Wednesday by a state administrative law judge.
Emergency crews were responding Wednesday afternoon to a natural gas leak in Portola Valley, according to San Mateo County and PG&E officials.
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. is bracing itself for a new federal indictment against the company next month in connection with a deadly pipeline explosion that leveled a suburban California neighborhood in 2010.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company announced it has received two international awards for its gas operations on the same day the utility was criticized by San Bruno’s mayor for what a competing press release called ‘playing Russian roulette with California cities.”
A Novato man’s dog – obtained from a rescue organization – is being credited with returning the favor by saving his life after he was overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning.
The California Independent System Operator Corporation has issued a statewide Flex Alert for Thursday, asking people to voluntary conserve power.
Residents were being advised to shelter in place near a reported gas leak in Atherton Friday morning, police said.