Roach Killing Powder Found On Toys At Cotati Dollar Tree StorePolice in Cotati said a suspicious white powder believed to be cockroach killer was sprinkled on children's toys at a Dollar Tree store Saturday.
Rat Poison Detected In 3 Bobcats Found Dead Near UC Santa Cruz CampusA test reveals a female bobcat originally reported as road kill near the UC Santa Cruz campus is the third cat to die from rat poison in four months.
Poisonous Meatballs Found Again In San Francisco Twin Peaks AreaPet owners were advised to be on alert after poisonous meatballs, similar to hundreds found last July, were found Saturday in San Francisco's Twin Peaks neighborhood.
Dog Owned By NorCal Rat Poison Researcher Is Poisoned To DeathA dog owned by a Northern California researcher studying how a rat poison affects endangered species was killed by the same poison intentionally left for the dog, according to the owner.
San Francisco Dog Sickened By Poisoned Meatballs DiesOskar, one of the dogs who recently consumed poisoned meatballs left on the streets in the hills of San Francisco, has died.
SF Police Warn Dog Owners Of More Poison Meatballs On SF StreetsWith no arrest yet for the rat poisoned meatballs left on sidewalks in the Upper Market area, San Francisco officials said Wednesday they are still concerned that not all of the meatballs have been located.
Use Of Rat Poison In Pot Gardens Looked At In Deaths Of Threatened OwlsIn the West Coast marijuana-growing region known as the Emerald Triangle, scientists want to know whether rat poison spread around illegal pot plantations is killing northern spotted owls, a threatened species.
San Francisco Businesses Urged Not To Sell Rat Poison Saying that the poison can kill a lot more than rats, San Francisco officials are trying to get local businesses to stop using certain rat poisons to eradicate rodents.
Rat Poison Placed At Sunnyvale Dog ParkSunnyvale city officials are warning dog owners to keep an eye on their pets after receiving reports of rat poison at a dog park.
Rat Poison Incident At San Francisco School Not AccidentalA rat poison-eating incident that hospitalized several students at a San Francisco school last week was not accidental, according to school district officials.
San Francisco School Children OK After Eating Rat PoisonSeven San Francisco middle school students who were briefly hospitalized Thursday after coming into contact with rat poison they mistook for candy are now okay.
San Francisco School Kids Hospitalized After Eating Rat PoisonSeven San Francisco middle school students were taken to hospitals Thursday after apparently mistaking rat poison for candy, according to authorities.