Four Injured In San Jose Condominium FireFirefighters in San Jose on Wednesday evening battled a fire at a condominium complex off Florence Avenue not far from 680 and Alum Rock Avenue.
Resident Displaced In 2-Alarm Fire In South San JoseA South San Jose resident was displaced early Sunday morning by a two-alarm house fire in the Parkview neighborhood, fire officials said.
12 Displaced, Dog Killed In 2 Separate San Jose FiresA dozen people were displaced by two separate one-alarm fires that broke out in San Jose between Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, fire officials said.
San Jose Gas Leak Capped, Most Evacuations LiftedUtility crews have capped a gas leak in San Jose that caused evacuations of several city blocks Monday, a fire captain said.
East San Jose Gas Leak Prompts Evacuation Of Homes, BusinessesThe gas leak was caused by a vehicle crash on Story Road.
South San Jose Train Trestle Burns In FireFirefighters are battling a rapidly spreading grass fire in South San Jose, according to authorities.
1 Dog Dead In 2-Alarm Blaze At South San Jose HomeFirefighters battled a 2-alarm house fire Sunday afternoon in South San Jose, rescuing two dogs in the effort.
San Jose Crews Rescue Man Pinned In Delivery Van RolloverA man pinned under a delivery van that rolled over in the east foothills of San Jose was rescued and taken to a hospital Thursday afternoon, a fire captain said.
Dozens Displaced In Fire At 12-Story San Jose Apartment BuildingAlthough the blaze was put out fast, much of the 12-story building sustained water damage from the sprinkler system.
San Jose Bakery Damaged In Early-Morning 2-Alarm FireFirefighters responded to a report of a fire at Dick's Bakery on Meridian Ave. and were able to bring the blaze under control within about an hour.
1 Hospitalized After Fire At San Jose Apartment ComplexAt least one unit sustained fire damage, while about ten others sustained water or mechanical damage.
Seven Hospitalized After Chemical Exposure At San Jose Health CenterFive adults and two children were sent to a hospital after they made contact with a chemical that spilled at a health center in San Jose's Willow Glen neighborhood Wednesday morning, a fire department spokesman said.