kpix-7-2013-masthead kcbs 7-2013-masthead

Sickened

Carbon Monoxide alarms are displayed in a Home Depot store. (Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

14 Hospitalized By Mystery Carbon Monoxide Leak In San Francisco

Pacific Gas and Electric representatives found no source of the carbon monoxide that sent 14 people in San Francisco’s Bernal Heights neighborhood to the hospital Sunday evening.

11/26/2012

San Francisco Marriott Marquis, carbon monoxide poisoning

San Francisco Restaurant Reopens After Carbon Monoxide Leak

A San Francisco Indian restaurant has resumed meal service not more than a day after it was shut down for a carbon monoxide leak that hospitalized several people, according to the restaurant manager.

CBS San Francisco–01/10/2011

San Francisco Marriott Marquis, carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens San Francisco Hotel Guests

A carbon monoxide leak that hospitalized four hotel guests in San Francisco Thursday night has been traced to a nearby restaurant.

CBS San Francisco–01/07/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 53,924 other followers