Jurors in the trial of a 79-year-old man charged with the decades-old slayings of four women in Northern California wiped tears from their eyes, as a prosecutor showed images of the victims’ bodies and described how they were discovered.
Joseph Naso, facing the death penalty for the murders of four women, mocked the prosecutor during interviews with prospective jurors.
A caretaker accused of hitting an elderly Millbrae man on the head with his own walker, causing serious injuries, will stand trial on assault and elder abuse charges, according to San Mateo County prosecutors.
Joseph Naso, 79, of Reno, is charged with killing four women in Yuba, Marin and Contra Costa counties between 1997 and 1994.
Four people accused of a fatal shooting last June of a Los Angeles-area man who was allegedly pimping a teenage girl were ordered Wednesday to stand trial in San Francisco Superior Court on murder charges, prosecutors said.
An Oakland man was ordered to stand trial Wednesday on a charge that he murdered a man who allegedly was stalking his sister.
A Marin County teenager has lost a bid for separate trials in a Mill Valley attempted murder case and the theft of an exotic Lamborghini owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
Nathan Burris told a jury in Martinez today that he has no regrets about murdering his ex-girlfriend and her friend at the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge toll plaza on Aug. 11, 2009, and said he still feels hatred for the victims.
A prosecutor told jurors Thursday that Giselle Esteban is “a sociopath” who should be convicted of first-degree murder because she premeditated the death of nursing student Michelle Le last year.
A Marin County teenage has been ordered to stand trial after being accused of stealing celebrity chef Guy Fieri’s Lamborghini and shooting at a teen couple last year.