OAKLAND (CBS SF) — Pressure on Occupy Oakland protesters increased Saturday, with police issuing a third notice Saturday afternoon ordering protesters to vacate the area, and all city parks.

The most recent notice notifies protesters that they do not have permission to stay on any city property or parks, including Frank Ogawa Plaza, Lafayette Square Park, Jefferson Square and Snow Park.

READ MORE: Shooting Near Downtown San Jose Injures 1

Some Occupy Oakland activists issued a statement Saturday afternoon noting that there were rumors some protesters might have met with the mayor and discussed moving the protest to Jefferson Park. However, the group indicated that if such a conversation had taken place, it did not represent Occupy Oakland’s General Assembly, and the city’s notice to vacate does not exclude any parks.

Saturday morning, Occupy Oakland protesters were issued a second formal notice to vacate after a fatal shooting near the camp, a spokeswoman for Mayor Jean Quan said.

A man in his early 20s was killed just before 5 p.m. in the 1400 block of Broadway in Thursday’s shooting. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.

Police said Saturday that the suspect, described as a male African American, 20-25 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds with short hair, has been a frequent resident at the encampment over the past several days.

They are also seeking a second suspect, described as an African American male, in his 20s to 30s, 5 feet 9 to 5 feet 11 inches tall, 250 pounds and wearing long dreadlocks with red tips. He may have had a tattoo on the back of his neck, and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.

Police also issued a warning on Saturday to members of the media, noting that a member of the media had been assaulted while reporting on the shooting on Thursday. Police said an anarchist blog had also called for violence on the media, and warned news personnel that their safety might be at risk.

Police have also reported that emergency personnel were called to the camp at 4 a.m. Friday to assist a 20-year-old man who seemed to be suffering from an overdose.

That same day, at about 7:25 a.m., police responded to a disturbance where people were reportedly armed with 2x4s in front of City Hall.

Also, ongoing problems with vandalism have been reported near the encampment.

There were 160 tents today, down from 180 on November 8, according to Quan’s office.

READ MORE: Concord City Council To Decide On New Cannabis Dispensary

Meantime, 2 police officers were attacked with sharp objects by protesters in an Occupy San Francisco march Saturday afternoon, police said.

Protesters were marching in the area of Embarcadero and Broadway around 3:30 p.m. today when the attacks occurred, according to police.

Officers accompanying the march were attempting to prevent demonstrators from taking over the middle of the intersection, where Muni light rail lines are located.

Police said a woman emerged from the crowd and attacked one of the officers with what was described as an exacto blade attached to a pen or pencil like object. She allegedly slashed the inside of the officers hand and ran back into the crowd before the officer had time to realize he had been cut.

At the same location, a protesters allegedly grabbed the radio of another officer and tried to run away into the crowd. When the officer pursued him, another demonstrator allegedly pushed the officer and cut his face and tore his uniform.

The officer was able to retrieve his radio, but both attackers escaped back into the crowd, police said.

Police are asking any witnesses to come forward to help identify the suspects and provide statements.

KCBS’ Mark Seelig Reports:

MORE NEWS: Westbound Carquinez Bridge Reopens After Being Shut Down For Police Activity

(Copyright 2011 by CBS San Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)