(CBS SF) — A powerful storm is creating heavy rainfall across the Bay Area with wind gusts up to 60 mph — and it’s likely not to let up anytime soon.
Residents took to social media and delivered some incredible photos and video from the storm.
Latest Storm News:
- Spring Storm Could Mean 10 Inches Of Snow Above Tahoe
- More Rain Returns To Bay Area Thursday, Intensifies Friday
- Another Rainy Week Looms Over The Bay Area
- Marin County Couple Describes Rescue From Viking Sky Cruise Ship Off Norway’s Coast
- No Break From Cabin Fever; Sierra Braces For Another 2-3 Feet Of Snow