(CBS SF) — A powerful storm is creating heavy rainfall across the Bay Area with wind gusts up to 60 mph — and it’s likely not to let up anytime soon.
Residents took to social media and delivered some incredible photos and video from the storm.
Latest Storm News:
- Storm’s Second Round to Linger Over Sierra Into Weekend Bringing Heavy Snow
- Downpours Flood Bay Area Roadways; Winds Trigger Flight Delays; Dime-Size Hail Pummels Peninsula
- Heavy Storm Conditions Prompt Urban Flood Advisory
- 2 Years Later, Santa Cruz County Struggles With 2016 Storm Repairs
- Tahoe Area Braces For Heavy Snow From Latest Storm System