(CBS SF) — A powerful storm is creating heavy rainfall across the Bay Area with wind gusts up to 60 mph — and it’s likely not to let up anytime soon.
Residents took to social media and delivered some incredible photos and video from the storm.
Latest Storm News:
- Storm Leaves Path Of Devastation And Evacuations On Kauai
- Drenched by ‘Pineapple Express,’ Bay Area Sees Clearing Skies
- PG&E Vault Failure Triggers San Francisco Tenderloin Blackout
- Video: Water Water Everywhere – Bay Area Gets Soaked
- ‘Pineapple Express’ Dumps Heavy Rain, Wind On Bay Area