SANTA CLARA (CBS SF) — If Jim Harbaugh does take the coaching position in Michigan, he will be the highest paid college coach.
Alabama’s Nick Saban holds the current title, bringing in a little more than $7-million annually.
Michigan State’s Mark Dantonio comes in a distant second at $5.6-million. Oklahoma’s Bob Stoops places third, earning $5.05-million.
Harbaugh has reportedly been offered $8-million per year.
Those figures do not include potential bonuses.
- Viral Video Of Texas Road Rage Incident Gets ‘Star Wars’ Treatment
- Kim Kardashian-West Talks Sexuality, Family Life, Caitlyn Jenner In San Francisco Commonwealth Club Interview
- N. California Woman Seeks Couple She Snapped Getting Engaged On The Eiffel Tower
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ Goes To Oakland For Warriors Edition Of ‘Lie Witness News’
- ‘Roaracle’ Is The Loudest NBA Arena, But Could All That Noise Affect Your Hearing?
- Watch Stephen Curry Rapping As A College Student In Recently Uncovered Video