SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Four people were shot and killed in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley neighborhood Friday evening, according to police.
Police were called to the 200 block of Page Street around 10 p.m. on a report of multiple shooting victims.
All four adult male victims were pronounced dead at the scene.
No suspects are in custody
UPDATE 12:23 a.m.: The San Francisco Chronicle reports that city police alerted the California Highway Patrol that a vehicle possibly linked to the violence could be headed toward the Pacific Coast highway.
RECENT CRIME NEWS:
- Driving While High: Offenders Don’t Think They’ll Be Arrested
- 2nd Body Found Along Skyline Boulevard; Suspect In Custody
- Contra Costa County Assessor No-Shows For Misconduct Arraignment
- Pleasanton Man Gets 25 Years For Abusing Sexually Abusing Teen In Britain
- Shootings In Fairfield That Killed Man, Injured 2 Teens May Be Linked
TM and © Copyright 2015 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Bay City News Service and the Associated Press contributed to this report