Two of the biggest names in international soccer are facing off at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara on Saturday, July 25th. If you’ve never been to Levi’s Stadium here is your guide to frequently asked questions about the event.
Below are some of the important facts and links provided by Levi’s Stadium to make sure you are prepared for the game.
Saturday, July 25
Visa Box Office Opens 9am
Parking Lots Open 9am
Bourbon Steak and Pub Opens 11am
Team Store Opens 11am
Doors Open (Premium & Stadium Gates) 11am
A limited amount of seats remain. To purchase tickets to this game, visit Ticketmaster.com.
Levi’s Stadium has an extensive resource guide for the game at levisstadium.com/events/event/manchester-united-vs-fc-barcelona/.
You are encouraged to pre-pay for parking. Click here to buy a parking pass.
Click here to view the stadium parking map.
– Everyone must have a ticket for the event
– Tailgating must end by show time as all parking areas will be cleared at that time
– Tailgating is only allowed in designated lots and directly in front or behind your vehicle. Tailgate equipment may not encroach on the driving lane
– No overnight parking or camping is permitted in any Levi’s® Stadium parking lot. All lots will be closed and cleared no later than 2 hours following each show
– Vending of any kind is not permitted in any Levi’s® Stadium parking lot or surrounding areas
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
– Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
– One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
– Small clutch bag (the size of an adult’s hand) (4.5″ x 6.5″)
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium. Guests with oversized bags or other prohibited items must check these bags or items at bag check sites located outside of Intel Gate A, and Toyota Gate F. These sites close one hour after the completion of the event.
Permitted and Prohibited Items:
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
– Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
– Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
– Clear plastic zip-lock bags
– Diaper bags accompanying a child
– Flags (No Poles)
– Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
– Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
– Seat cushions
– Strollers **
– Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
– Any distraction to the game
– Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
– Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
– Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
– Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
– Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
– Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
– Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
– Gang activity
– Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
– Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
– Irresponsible drinking or behavior
– Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
– Laser pointers of any type
– Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
– Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
– Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
– Offensive clothing
– Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
– Selfie Sticks
– Signs, banners or poles
– Throwing objects of any kind
– Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.
** Please contact your nearest usher if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars, take them to one of our Bag Check stations or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
Bradford Hornsby is an editor, music writer, web producer, and pop culture blogger for CBS stations in the San Francisco Bay Area. Find him on Twitter at @bradfordhornsby.