SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Silicon Valley is a magnet for the best and the brightest. Six-figure salaries are common.
According to the San Francisco Business Times the median compensation for workers at the highest-paying tech companies is between $140- $157K.
Here are 8 companies where the median salary is $150K or more:
1. Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale $157,000
2. Google, Mountain View $153,750
3. VMWare, Palo Alto $153,750
4. Guideware Software, San Mateo $150,020
5. Cadence Design Systems, San Jose $150,010
6. Facebook, Menlo Park $150,000
7. Twitter, San Francisco $150,000
8. Box, Redwood City $150,000