SAN JOSE (CBS SF) – Police on Monday ask for assistance from the public identifying and locating three more suspects who assaulted attendees at a campaign rally for Donald Trump earlier this month in San Jose.
San Jose police tweeted out photos of the three new suspects late Monday morning.READ MORE: Illegal Oakland Sideshow Takes Over Corner Near Police Headquarters
Those seen in the images allegedly assaulted people at the June 2 Donald Trump rally at the San Jose Convention Center, according to authorities.READ MORE: Santa Rosa Traffic Stop Leads To Ghost Gun, Illegal Drugs And Child Endangerment Charges
On Friday, police announced the arrest of an unnamed 16-year-old assault suspect in connection with violence at the rally in San Jose and released more photos of additional suspects being sought.
- ALSO READ>>LGBT-Supporting Trump Advocates Blame San Jose Mayor, Police For Campaign Violence
- ALSO READ>>Trump Supporters Blame Police, Mayor Liccardo For South Bay Rally Violence
The teen is suspected of carrying out two battery incidents on separate victims, one of which had gang overtones, and vandalism on a private property during the June 2 event, police said.
The large gathering at the San Jose Convention Center was held for Trump, who is expected to become the Republican Party’s presidential nominee, drew hundreds of protesters.MORE NEWS: COVID-19 Fiscal Woes Forces Goodwill To Close Eight San Francisco Bay Area Retail Stores
The 16-year-old suspect is one of eight people arrested in the past week for different alleged crimes at the rally, police said.