REDWOOD CITY (CBS SF) – A bomb threat has been reported Friday morning at Redwood High School in Redwood City, police said.
The threat was first reported at 10:25 a.m. at the high school at 1968 Old County Road.
Stafford Street, which turns into Old County Road by the high school, is closed between F and Bing streets because of the threat.
As of about 11 a.m., police were continuing to investigate but said that so far there were no injuries and no evidence of the presence of an explosive device.
School officials could not immediately be reached for comment.
© Copyright 2016 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.