OAKLAND (CBS SF) — The Alameda County Coroner’s Office released the final list of the 36 confirmed victims of the deadly Oakland Ghost Ship warehouse fire on Friday.
It includes five victims who were previously not listed.
- Berkeley video artist Jonathan Bernbaum, who was 34 years old
- Oakland’s Michele Sylvan — who was attending the party with boyfriend Wolfgang Renner. She was 37
- Oakland’s Nicholas Walrath — a San Francisco attorney who texted his girlfriend as the fire spread saying he loved her. He was 38
- Oakland’s Barrett Clark — a popular sound engineer at the Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco. He was 35.
- Oakland’s Peter Wadsworth — who was remembered as a big brother to friend Tammy Tasoff. He was 38.
Continuing Coverage: Deadly Oakland Warehouse Fire
The five join the list of previously identified victims.
Jennifer Mendiola, 35, Oakland
Joseph Matlock, 36, Oakland
Jason McCarty, 35, Oakland
Wolfgang Renner, 61, Oakland
Billy Dixon, 35, Oakland
Johnny Igaz, 34, Oakland
Ara Jo, 29, Oakland
Amanda Kershaw, 34, San Francisco
Griffin Madden, 23, Berkeley
Vanessa Plotkin, 21, Oakland
Hanna Ruax, 32, Helsinki, Finland
Nicole Siegrist, 29, Oakland
Alex Vega, 22, San Bruno
Cash Askew, 22, Oakland
Em Bohlka, 33, Oakland
David Cline, 24, Oakland
Micah Danemayer, 28, Oakland
Chelsea Dolan, 33, San Francisco
Alex Ghassan, 35, Oakland
Nick Gomez-Hall, 25, Coronado
Michela Gregory, 20, South San Francisco
Sara Hoda, 30, Walnut Creek
Travis Hough, 35, Oakland
Donna Kellogg, 32, Oakland
Edmond Lapine, 34, Oakland
Jennifer Morris, 21, Foster City
Feral Pine, 29, Berkeley
Benjamin Runnels, 32, Oakland
Jennifer Kiyomi Tanouye, 31, Oakland
Brandon Chase Wittenauer, 32, Hayward
A 17-year-old minor also died in the fire and has been positively identified by the coroner.