MALIBU (AP) — A mandatory evacuation order for the entire city of Malibu has been reinstated as one of California’s major wildfires bears down on the enclave called home by many Hollywood stars.
A city-wide evacuation was ordered early Friday and then was scaled back. But it has been extended again to include all of Malibu, a city of about 13,000 stretching along 21 miles of coast west of Los Angeles.
- 5 Dead In Butte County Fire, Dozens Missing; Wildfire Grows To 70,000 Acres
- Actor James Woods Aids In Search For Camp Fire Missing
- Patients Rescued From Burning Hospital In Butte County
- ‘This Fire Is Very Dangerous’ – Thousands Flee Paradise In Butte County
- Remember The Five “Ps” Of Wildfire Evacuations
- Paradise Lost: Fast-Moving Camp Fire Leaves Devastation In Butte County
- Camp Fire Closes Schools In Butte County
© Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.