SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Fire crews responded Saturday afternoon to a one-alarm fire in San Francisco’s Excelsior District that was started by discarded barbecue coals, fire officials said.
No one was injured or displaced in the blaze, reported about 2 p.m. at a two-story home in the 500 block of Athens Street, according to a Twitter post by the San Francisco Fire Department.READ MORE: Berkeley Hills Residents Urged To Stay Elsewhere During Extreme Fire Weather
The fire contained by 2:30 p.m. and deemed accidental, officials said.
Fourth Stimulus Check: Is Another Relief Payment Coming Soon?MORE NEWS: Dixie Fire Update: Firefighters Brace For 40 MPH Red Flag Winds; Flames Advance Toward Lake Almanor
— SAN FRANCISCO FIRE DEPARTMENT MEDIA (@SFFDPIO) March 21, 2020
© Copyright 2018 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Bay City News Service. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed