SAN RAFAEL (CBS SF) — Firefighters on Friday morning quickly extinguished an electrical fire at a three-story apartment complex near downtown San Rafael.
Flames and light smoke were seen after the one-alarm blaze was reported about 7:40 a.m. in the garage of a building near Fourth and H streets, fire officials said.READ MORE: Anti Police-Terror Project: Oakland PD Has Management Problem, Not Staffing Problem
Electrical wiring in a concrete wall of the structure’s garage caught fire and the blaze was isolated to that area, according to the San Rafael Fire Department.
Electrical service was down for the building and PG&E crews were at the scene, fire officials said.READ MORE: COVID: Health Officials Find More CoCo County Restaurants Not Checking Vaccine Cards
No injuries were reported.
MORE NEWS: COVID: Chase Center Updates Admission Policy For Vaccinated 5-11 Year-Olds
© Copyright 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Bay City News Service. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.