PETALUMA (CBS SF) — Petaluma police say they received information on Friday about a possible bomb threat at Kenilworth Junior High School.

The threat said the alleged bombing would occur Friday, Nov. 19.

The threat was made using the anonymous app STOPit, designed to stop bullying, safety issues and misconduct. Police said in a statement on Sunday the app sent the department and the school district notifications about the threat.

Kenilworth Junior High School in Petaluma. (Google Street View)

Officials have already been interviewing students who reported the threat as well as those allegedly involved.

Police say they continue to investigate, despite not finding any credible evidence so far.

Petaluma City School District say Kenilworth will be open Monday and issued a statement regarding the threat at http://www.parentsquare.com/feeds/9825911. There will be police on campus Monday. Anyone with information can contact Kenilworth Junior High School at 707-778-4710 or Petaluma police at 707-778-4372 or ppdtips@cityofpetaluma.org

© Copyright 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Bay City News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed